Monday, January 21, 2013

What's Missing?

Notice something missing? Like a lot of posts maybe? If you have looked back through the older posts...as I apparently should have...you would have noticed that there are alot of photos missing. Pretty much everything before October. Which leads me to believe that this was somehow caused by the name change and domain change. I honestly do not know why or how or if this is even the reason. But I don't know how to fix it, so I deleted it. Or actually I deleted every post before October has every one of the photos in those posts was just a big gray triangle.

All the photos from those posts are still available on our current website and on the old website

So now it feels like a new blog! Maybe I will be more motivated to post since I won't feel like you could go back a year or two and find a very similar post.


No comments:

Post a Comment