Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Tips

I got this for Christmas. Really, it's ok, I asked for it!

This was lunch one day. I was able to throw everything in the crocks in the morning, and not have to think about lunch again until lunchtime! I prefer to cook everything in advance, as I don't like to take time away from the kids to do it later in the morning. But more on that later. 

These crocks are 2.5 quarts each. A lot of the triple crockpots are appetizer sized. I love the cover holders. Those spoons came with it. And there is a notch in the crocks so you can leave the spoons in it if you want to use it as a buffet server. I did just that at Christmas with soups...worked great!

By the way, I have discovered that you can throw those little frozen corn on the cobs in a crock right out of the package. Still frozen, no water, good to go at lunchtime! 


No comments:

Post a Comment